Ten Tips to Keep the Doctor Away
This is a list of the situations and solutions which I often come across
and which cause the most aggravation for my clients. These maxims have
been distilled from many years of consulting and - if you apply them
diligently - will save you a great deal of time and money. - John Bryant
- Life is too short to install ďhot, newĒ software
- Turn it off, then turn it back on.
This cures 20% of your computerís problems.
- Mice are SLOW.
Learn the keyboard and you will triple your speed.
- Cheap fixes are never cheap.
The right solution will save you money every time.
- I make a lot of money fixing Norton software,
Best Buy purchases and infected email attachments. Avoid all three.
- Buy a Dell. Buy McAfee VirusScan. Buy HP printers.
- If itís not backed up - itís lost.
- Computers: If theyíre not protected, theyíre
Email attachments: If itís unexpected, itís infected.
- A halfway-protected computer will crash.
- Donít swear at your computer.
Virus Alert News
Identity Theft Protection
Add a Link